Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Williams family likes the Routan

Dave and Jill Williams have a blog for their family, The Williams Family. They have a Tahoe that they want to trade in. They weren't looking for a Routan, but they found it. Here is what Jill said in her entry:

Dave and I have been tossing around the idea of trading in the Tahoe for something that gets better gas mileage. I have been drooling over the Equinox for awhile now and our local dealership got one in exactly like I wanted. We went Monday and test drove it and I'm glad we did because I'm not drooling over it anymore. Neither Dave nor I were sold on it. We decided to go and look at the Volkswagen dealership to check out their cross-over SUVs. Neither of those were what we were looking for and then the salesman showed us a Routan, VW's mini-van. Dave and I both told him that we just were not mini-van people but we would take a look and we loved it! We loved the storage and cargo room room and all the amenities that you got for the money. You definitely got more for your money than on the Equinox. It doesn't get as good of mileage as the Equinox but it beats our Tahoe. Then we test drove it. I've never driven a mini-van before and will need to go and test drive a couple to compare but I was amazed. It felt like I was driving a car. Dave and I both loved the way it drove and the way it rode. And of course, Grace and Zachary loved it! We are going to do our research and look around but here is a picture of the Routan that I would REALLY like to have.



blog comments powered by Disqus