Friday, December 4, 2009

MY New VW is big.. however…

103.7 Kiss FM » Kraig Karson's Blog
It’s still got the power.  This week I’m test driving (Thanks to Concours Motors in Milwaukee/onSilverSpring Just west of 43   www. concoursmotors.com)
The New 2010 VW Routan.  With a ton of space, the timing couldn’t be better.  This week, I’ve been hauling around many things.  So when I need more space, the stow n go seating came in handy.. removing an entire row.. for several boxes of my wife’s art/photography that we were delivering to an upcoming holiday art fair.  The automatic sliding doors are a strong choice, one less thing I needed to worry about  “Are these doors really closed, did I shut them tight enough?” Usually what I wonder with your normal Minivan/van.  Not a problem with the new VW Routan. Plus my crazy weirdo of a 2 year old boy loves the DVD system.  You can grab the Sign Then Drive Deal, where you pay Zero for the 1st months  payment, Zero due at  signing, Zero for security dpst.. Get it at Concours Motors in Milwaukee.
blog comments powered by Disqus