Wednesday, March 17, 2010

From the Hummer to the Volkswagen minivan...

SunshineMamas.com

Submitted by Guest Mama on March 17, 2010 – 7:00 AM

From the Hummer to the Volkswagen Routan Minivan…

… Some may say I’m officially a “mom” now that I’m driving a minivan BUT I tell you that my new ride has made my life much easier! The convenience factor has been a blessing on its own. With a 4 year old, 2 year old and another little one on the way I couldn’t be happier with my outcome.

There were limited choices on vehicles to choose from considering 3 car seats needed to fit in the back as well as getting better gas mileage and a cheaper monthly payment. My Volkswagen Routon (a.k.a. the V-dub!) offered everything we were looking for. …

So…I may not be the cool chick driving the Hummer anymore but I’m for sure the practical mom. I encourage all you Mamas out there who are looking for a new vehicle and have sworn to yourself (just as I had) that you would never be caught driving a minivan to think twice. YOU CAN ROCK A MINIVAN!

Check out the VW Routan!

blog comments powered by Disqus