Monday, May 3, 2010

Car Shopping

Car Shopping

It was so exciting at first... doing the research, figuring out which ones worked best for us, comparing prices online, in car auctions and on lots, checking on loans, getting insurance quotes. 2 months later... not so much fun. Sometimes I think we should just forget the whole thing. But then I put the carseats in the car and think about a third one being back there. Yah. Ain't happenin'. And I can only fit back there if I sit sideways. True, I'm no skinny minnie, but really. We need more space.

So, we're going to take a look at some more cars tonight. Again. It's hard to tell what kind of leg room the back row has just by looking at pictures online so we test them out at the dealerships. We're going to look at the Borrego and the Routan. …[We] found a really good deal on [a Routan]. And I mean a 'is it REALLY that cheap?" kind of deal. We can't exactly turn our back on a fabulous deal just because we aren't the minivan types, right? …

blog comments powered by Disqus