Friday, August 13, 2010

The Kohlers: Serious Updates...

Kohler Keepsakes Blog

this BEAUTY!
We call her Rudy. She's a 2010 Volkswagen Routan and we LOVE her! Actually, my love was more slow growing than Eric's. The man who swore he'd never drive a minivan couldn't leave the dealership without her. He's infatuated. I refused to drive her for about 3 days, terrified that I'd wreck her, but Eric finally left me no choice. The Monday after we got her, Eric took Braden to work with him and Brielle and I ran errands all over town in the van. That's when my love began. We're definitely spoiled. They kids love her too. I think Brielle's favorite part is just that she can see out the windows. She went spastic the first time we drove to Grandma Sharon's and she saw the horses by her house. Who knew? And everyone at the dealership kept telling us we got a killer deal, they've never seen a van go that cheap before, yadda-yadda, but I think that's what they all say to make you feel better about giving them such insane amounts of money.
Enhanced by Zemanta
blog comments powered by Disqus